Jayan is the Head of Department for Sanskrit and Management Studies. He brings years of experiences working with large and medium corporations in the areas of Organisational Development, Management and Leadership. Jayan has a keen interest in marrying modern practice with Sanatana Dharma and studying the parallels in the works of Bhagavad Gita, Artha Shastra and the Upanishads. He has been teaching Hinduism at various community organisations for over 6 years. He learned Sanskrit during his youth and continues to learn and teach the language.
- Master of Human Resource Development & Education, George Washington University
- Bachelor of Technology (Computer Science), University of Kerala
- Diploma in Hindu Studies, The Hindu Centre
- Certified Facilitator for Appreciative Inquiry Leadership from Corporation for Positive Change
- WIAL certified Senior Action Learning Coach
- IAF CPF (Certified Professional Facilitator by International Association of Facilitators)
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) Certified Assessor & Accredited behavioral consultant (DISC)
- Accredited in Facet5 personality profiles
- Accredited administrator for FIRO-B psychometric instrument
- Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment by Workforce Development Authority, Government of Singapore (ACTA)
- Certified in Emotional Intelligence instrument EQ-i 2.0 from MHS, USA.