Sunita is the Head of Department for Psychology & Counselling. She brings years of experiences working in MNCs before starting her practice in Psychotherapy. She has been helping people through Psychotherapy and Life Coaching. She is also training and lecturing at institutes of higher learning, providing consultancy services andconducting corporate workshops. Amongst her many achievements, she co-developed an entire psychological model of therapy for rehabilitation for the incarcerated and trained counsellors to guide others in living a responsible life.
As part of her doctoralthesis, she is currently developing a unique model for psychotherapy interventions using the Taittiriya Upanishad’s Pancakosha Prakriya, which can be used by individuals or organisations. She has also been teaching Hinduism at various community organisations for many years.
- Doctorate Candidate in Clinical Psychology (Group Psychotherapy), Professional School of Psychology, California, USA
- Master of Social Science (Counselling), University of South Australia
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, American University for Humanities
- Bachelor of Business in Business Administration (Marketing Major) Degree with Distinction Award, Top Student Award, Top Marketing Student Award, Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology
- Diploma in Counselling Psychology, Lee Community College
- Diploma in Business Administration, Singapore Polytechnic
- Diploma in Hindu Studies, The Hindu Centre
- Post-Graduate Certificate in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy, Psychotherapy Association of Singapore
- Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA)
- Certified Facilitator for Appreciation at Workplace™